Aim: To provide Norfolk’s Safeguarding Children Training network with up to date information regarding safeguarding children developments in Norfolk along with opportunities to further develop their training skills in this area.
Learning outcomes: By the end of the session delegates will:
- Have knowledge of recent Safeguarding Practice Reviews
- Have an understanding of the Norfolk approach to father inclusive practices and how this applies to all safeguarding training
- Have knowledge of developments in the multi-agency training provision
- Have considered the risks of seeking asylum
- Have considered how organisations may return to face to face training and the impact of this on trainers and delegates
- Have shared good practice and innovation in training