- Understand Norfolk's strategy around safeguarding vulnerable adolescents
- Understand the risks to vulnerable adolescents in a Norfolk and National context
- Have a common understanding of risk sensible practice
- Understand the powers and responsibilities that partner agencies have in relation to vulnerable adolescents
- Have considered the different perspectives of professionals, young people and families and strategies to maintain relationships
- Understand the context in which young people experience abuse.
- Understand the difference and interaction between Child Sexual Exploitation, Child Criminal Exploitation and Contextual Safeguarding.
- Understand challenges in the multi-disciplinary child protection response to adolescent vulnerability
IF THE DATE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NOT HERE THEN THIS COURSE HAS PROBABLY ALREADY BEEN SHORTLISTED, SO PLEASE CHOOSE AN ALTERNATIVE DATE.