Aim: Practitioners will increase their knowledge and awareness of the impact parental conflict will have on children and families and how to initially respond in supporting families when conflict is identified.
By the end of the session, practitioners will:
- Have knowledge of the impact parental conflict can have on children and families.
- Understand how parental conflict relates to domestic abuse
- How to identify parental conflict as part of working with children, young people, parents and the wider family network.
- Know what to do if you are worried and who to contact to find further support.
- Awareness of resources that can be shared with families and other agencies working with the family, when parental conflict is identified.
Target Audience – Target Audience- New starters or family facing workers with little or no knowledge of parental conflict
These sessions will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.