- Understand the different ways that trauma can present
- Understand the impact of trauma on children, families and practitioners
- Understand how trauma can impact on capacity to change
- Develop an understanding of the impact on staff of working with those who have experienced trauma (retraumatisation), including vicarious trauma
- Develop skills in supporting children, young people and families to build resilience and overcome adversity
- Know how to respond effectively to trauma triggered behaviours
- Have an awareness of tools such as the 3 E's and 4 R's
IF THE DATE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NOT HERE THEN THIS COURSE HAS PROBABLY ALREADY BEEN SHORTLISTED, SO PLEASE CHOOSE AN ALTERNATIVE DATE.